Thursday, 20 August 2015

The Next Christmas Press Day

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend the christmas press day of one of my favourite shops, Next. I'm a huge fan so I couldn't wait to see what they had in store for my favourite time of year.

The event was held in London and we were treated to sneak peaks from the womenswear, menswear, children's wear and homeware departments. This post will cover my highlights from the womenswear collection. 

Military and brown:

There was military everywhere at the press day seen on the clothes as well as shoes and accessories. This time though instead of it's traditional khaki form there were new colours of brown and tan added into the mix. Most of the styles seemed to be taken from male inspiration. 









Boho:

I was so delighted to see that boho is remaining with us through winter. It has been the trend to be seen in this summer but it's now had a revamp for winter. It's been injected with winter colours such as lots of blacks and browns. Expect to see pretty dresses and slouchy boots. I cannot wait to order these outfits. 




Christmas jumpers:

No christmas would be complete without a fix of christmas jumpers. Over the last few years they have become a massive trend to be following and have become more than a novelty but almost a sophistication. I've got my eye on the black and white one! 


Sparkle and shine:

I was so pleased to see some colour in the collection. There was a lot of pink around which matched perfectly with all the sparkle and shimmer that was on offer. Embellishments also seemed key on accessories. A key trend will be pairing metallics with embellishments.




 The 'it' shoe this year was the brogue and it is making a very festive return. Expect glitter and shine. I adore the glitter ones but I just don't think i'm cool enough to pull them off.




 I fell in love with these 2 items and paired them together. I have to have these when they are released. They are a perfect pair and will make a stunning ice maiden outfit for the festive season. I adore the shirt!



What has caught your eye? 
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Loving the sparkly shoes :) and the Xmas jumpers 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the military look, especially in coats. Love the pink shoes too - very pretty and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat in the second photo - I'll be popping out to get that when it's in the shops! I also really like the sparkly brogues but not sure if I'm brave enough to wear them.
    Alana x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig